Friday 18 November 2011

Another Trip

Hi one and all. In my last post I was talking about my trip to Hull. Unfortunately it was not the best of blogs so sorry about that!

Well at the moment I am in the middle of yet another trip. This time I am in the town of Cheltenham. It's the second time that I have come here and I am visiting family.

Now from what I can remember off the top of my head is that Cheltenham is a Victorian town that developed around the Spa's that were found here. Cheltenham is also famous for it's race course.

From what I have seen of the town so far is that it's very similar to a fellow Spa Town of Harrogate which is in North Yorkshire.

Well getting to Cheltenham was not eventful like the last time were on the the A40 road there was a streaker running up the road in the road works and somebody drove into the back of my car when we had stopped in a traffic jam.

Well I will write more tomorrow about my trip, it's a good might from me to you.

Ta ta for now.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment