Thursday 20 October 2011

To Hull & Back Part 2

Hello everyone.

So how are you all keeping?
My last Blog was titled "To Hull & Back" but I ran out of time when I was writing it so I shall finnish off what I have started!

As I have said a couple of times now. To me Hull is not a bad city, and I felt sad to leave the place when I moved away back in 1987, and then when I visited 2 weeks ago. Now there was was a reason that I decided to go back, and that was all down to my mate called Adam. For the past 8 years I have been working in the same office as Adam and he too has a common background of living and growing up in Hull, also like me his parents moved away from the city about 3 years ago. Now Adam is a great chap and probably misunderstood when I first met him I thought that he was mad, but after I got to know him he turned out to be a great chap.

By the way if you are looking for another blog to follow take a look at Adam's Blog as he is taking one HUGE ADVENTURE of leaving the country of his birth to live in Israel, anyway here is a link to Adam's blog:http://adamisme-newstart.blogspot.com/

Hence the reason that I decided to take a trip to Hull. Adam was alway talking about the place, and all the new bits I just had to go back and see it for myself!

When I came home from Hull I came back via Lincoln. Lincoln is yet another great city of England with a very long history reaching back to when the Romans invaded the UK.

So the reason that we came back via Lincoln rather than the Motorways is that I visited my Grandmother. My grandmother is 94 years old an I try to visit as much as possible as she is house bound. On this trip we only stayed with her for two hours as my uncle was coming over to take my grandmother shopping.

The trip down the A15 which used to seem to take hours seem to flash by and we was in Lincoln in next to no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment